International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Trade and Markets Specialist in Cambodia.
The Trade and Markets Specialist will improve food security through enhanced agricultural development and rational management of natural resources.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Trade and Markets Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Support market access activities in the designated horticulture value chains.
- Coordinate support to build capacity of local organization in analyzing and supporting domestic market links.
- Identify key stakeholders (beneficiaries, government, donors, private sector, etc.).
- Work to build local exporter capacity.
- Lead program activities focused on improving the availability of market information to stakeholders along each of the targeted value chains.
- Coordinate support to build local organizations capacity relating to assessing and supporting capacity strengthening key industry trade associations.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance or a related field required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in trade facilitation, market linkages (both domestic and international), export promotion, and/or agribusiness sectors in Cambodia required.
- USAID or other donor experience preferred.
- Cambodian nationals highly encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.