Deadline: 8 August 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Account Assistant BMZ in Maroua, Cameroon.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Account Assistant BMZ will perform the following functions:
- Participate in the budgeting process and ensures that operational plans are consistent with the approved budgets.
- Process Payment Vouchers and Journal Vouchers through GL on time and in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Monitor project budget entries in program management software on SAP and keeps records of budget modifications on file.
- Encode accrual accounting entries in accordance with the accrual accounting plan of action.
- Record all documents sent out of Finance Department to the appropriate ledger for traceability.
- Attend to Coordination meetings/seminars on Project grants and relevant information and active participation is given/made.
- Facilitate all payments in the field during various activities (training, workshops, etc).
- Analysis and reconcile project expenditures Vs budget accurately and on time.
Applicants must have:
- HND or BTS in accounting, finance, management, economics.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Good experience in project reporting requirements.
- Good in excel and calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and in remote area and in zones were security issues is a concern.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.