Deadline: 17 November 2021
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Compliance & Internal Auditor in Central African Republic.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Compliance & Internal Auditor will perform the following functions-
- Support the country team with a solid understanding of Concern and donor requirements from proposal development to final donor audit
- Develop a solid knowledge of Concern’s specific CAR internal control procedures as well as donor requirements such as those relating to procurement, logistics, finance, partnerships, etc.
- Quarterly compliance reports
- Perform quarterly compliance reviews of transactions using standard Concern templates and submit them to the DC and Grants Compliance team at Dublin Headquarters for review.
- Develop country-specific training materials, including online versions, regarding Concern and donor processes, policies, rules and regulations.
- Donor program life cycle
- Provide advice as needed to various departments in the Concern country office, including finance, human resources, procurement, logistics and programs, on the various donor and Concern requirements throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Applicants must have-
- University graduate with training in finance, management, administration or a related field.
- Degree in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) would be an asset.
- 3-4 year’s experience in a finance / accounting / auditing role.
- Experience in performing audits / reviews of systems / controls.
- Experience reviewing documents / reports with a keen eye for detail.
- NGO experience would be an advantage, preferably in a finance or compliance position, with specific experience / knowledge of institutional donors such as Irish Aid, EU, ECHO, USAID / OFDA or DFID.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent training skills, including the design and development of training workshops and materials, including online materials.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.