Deadline: 12 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Bangui, Central Africa Republic.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Programme Planning, Development and Management.
- Enhance effective programme, sectoral or inter-sectoral planning, development and management by guiding, coordinating and supporting the timely completion of the Situational Analysis and its periodic update through monitoring and analysis, and the timely preparation or finalization of sectoral input, using gender disaggregated data and conflict analysis.
- Knowledge Management.
- Further promote knowledge management by drafting or finalizing sectoral documents and reports such as the Country Programme Document, Recommendations and Action Plans as well as through orientation and training programmes targeted to government authorities.
- Ensure exchange of knowledge, information, experiences or lessons learned; provides solid technical recommendations on major programme directions and on introduction of new initiatives.
- Strengthen partnership with the stakeholders, including knowledge institutions strengthened to further
Understand the barriers to and opportunities for advancing the three priorities themes (the “3Es”) and strengthen the capacity of Government, counterparts and other education actors (parents, communities, teachers, education administrators, etc.).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Primary Education, Economics or a Social Sciences fields relevant to international development assistance.
- First University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional year’s of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- 5 year’s of progressively professional work experience at national and international levels in field programs relevant to Education programmes.
- Experience working in the UN or other international development organization.
- Experience in national level development assistance is an asset.
- Experience with addressing gender disparities and conflict risks in the education sector is an asset.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English and French.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.