Deadline: 9 June 2016
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Evaluation Consultant in Bangui, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 25 days.
The Project Evaluation Consultant will contribute to the reduction of morbidity and mortality of vulnerable populations, children under 5 years old and pregnant and breastfeeding women, by improving access to quality care for those vulnerable groups in four health facilities in Bangui.
Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Evaluation Consultant will perform the following functions-
- Propose a working methodology to be validated by SCI.
- Provide data collection tools to be validated by SCI.
- Make a thorough analysis of qualitative and quantitative indicators in order to achieve the objectives of the study.
- Propose a draft of the document to be validated by SCI.
- Organize a workshop to present the results of the study, in collaboration with SCI.
- Submit the final document to be validated by SCI.
- Produce, transmit and present the final report to SCI.
Applicants must have-
- Medical Doctor’s diploma or at least a Master’s Degree in public health, epidemiology, social sciences (sociology, demography, anthropology).
- Proven solid expertise in qualitative and quantitative research in the health sector in general, and in maternal and infant health in particular.
- Experience in the implementation of evaluation studies.
- Good knowledge of national policy and orientation in the domain of mother and infant health in Africa.
- Good knowledge of the health system in Central African Republic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and covering letter as a single document, including their salary expectations in English through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.