Deadline: 2 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Manager in N’Djamena, Chad.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Manager will perform the following functions:
- Management of Unit
- Support the Chief of Section in establishing the annual work plan, setting priorities/targets and performance measurements.
- Technical HR Leadership
- Provide technical leadership in one or more HR specialty areas with responsibility for reviewing the work of other Professional and General Service staff for compliance with principles and concepts, policies, regulations and rules as well as for soundness of judgement and conclusions.
- Business Partnering
- Serve as the single point of contact for his/her client portfolio on advice pertaining to all aspects of the employment life cycle.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Liaise with the HQ Divisions, regional and country offices to support and contribute to corporate HR strategy formulation and global implementation.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- 8 year’s professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.