Deadline: 28 March 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Adolescent Development Assistant in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Adolescent Development Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to psychology, sociology, public administration, political science, education or similar relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional relevant experience in social development planning and management in adolescent development and participation and related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or similar organization is considered an asset.
- Spanish Proficiency and Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.