Deadline: 1 June 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Intelligence Officer in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence Officer will perform the following functions:
- Manage and perform data analysis and reporting and other relevant activities in support of optimizing fundraising opportunities and income, including making recommendations based on the results of ongoing analysis.
- Develop sophisticated processes of data analysis and monitoring, to better understand the market, our donors and potential donors, and the fundraising strategies to support decision making.
- Develop accurate and specific reports and analysis of the market and the Chile CO fundraising operation, looking for possible threats or opportunities and gives recommendations to other decision-makers, such as the Fundraising Chief and the Individual Donors Specialist, among others.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Develop complex reports and analysis of the donors and potential donors behavior and interaction with UNICEF, tailoring campaigns and programmers to the right donor segment, achieving higher profitability and developing long-term donor relationships.
- Proactively investigates and interrogates data to identify trends, opportunities and issues to advise the other decision-makers on ways to increase donor performance and profitability.
- Define specific reports on campaign performance to help decision-making and investment opportunities.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Systems, Engineering, Marketing Analysis, Information Technology or any other related field relevant to the post.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional relevant experience in the field of business intelligence and data analysis, data management, and process management and preferably in a fundraising environment.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other donor management systems will be a preference.
- Proven Expertise in reports / analytical / data visualization packages such as PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
- Fluency in MS SQL, Advanced MS Excel user (Graphics, Pivot Tables, Advance Functions, Integration with other Databases, VBA, Macros and automation), Database SSRS, MS SQL Report Builder, SQL Integration Services, Email Marketing Software (MailChimp, Constant Contact or similar).
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Nationality of Chile.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.