Deadline: 28 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the preparation/update of situation analysis for the program sector/s for development, design and management of education related programs/projects.
- Research and report on development trends and (economic, social, health etc) data for use in program development, management, monitoring, evaluation and delivery of results.
- Contribute to the development/establishment of sectoral program goals, objectives and strategies and results-based planning through research, collection, analysis and reporting of education and other related information for development planning and priority and goal setting.
- Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of programming processes by executing/administering a variety of technical, program, operational and administrative transactions, preparing related materials/documentations and complying with organizational processes and management systems, to support program planning, results based planning (RBM) and monitoring and evaluating results.
Applicants must have-
- A University Degree in education, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas at the international and in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in education and related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.