Deadline: 11 September 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health & Early Childhood Development Officer in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health & Early Childhood Development Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, psychology, sociology or anthropology of health, or another relevant technical field.
- 2 year’s of experience in one or more of the following areas is required public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, early childhood development policies, pediatric services, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.