Deadline: 15 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Officer in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions:
- Effective definition of the corporate strategies and implementation plans and budgets that meet or exceed net income targets
- Supervise the preparation of the Corporate fundraising annual workplan and budget and supports the FR Chief in the development and implementation of the strategies and implementation plans. Establish corporate fundraising KPI’s.
- Effective development and management of implementation plans, ensuring the fulfilment of the Chile CO’s corporate fundraising objectives and KPIs.
- Ensure the timely implementation of the workplan, as well as reports, KPIs and documents are prepared and timely updated.
- Effective supervision of the corporate team, focused on delivering fundraising results according to the work plan.
- Effective monitoring process for assessment, sign-off and approval of existing and new corporate partnerships.
- Manage, under the supervision of the FR Chief, the process for the assessment, signoff and approval for all new corporate partnerships.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university Degree in Public Health, Paediatric Health, Child Development, Child Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- 5 year’s professional work experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health/Immunization programmes.
- Professional work experience in a technical expert position related to child survival & health care.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO).
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English and another UN language (for IP).
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.