Deadline: 13 May 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Officer in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions:
- Effective definition of the corporate strategies and implementation plans and budgets that meet or exceed net income targets
- Supervise the preparation of the Corporate fundraising annual workplan and budget and supports the FR Chief in the development and implementation of the strategies and implementation plans.
- Establish corporate fundraising KPI’s.
- Effective development and management of implementation plans, ensuring the fulfilment of the Chile CO’s corporate fundraising objectives and KPIs
- Ensure the timely implementation of the workplan, as well as reports, KPIs and documents are prepared and timely updated.
- Monitor and regularly reports on progress against income and budget targets.
- Recommend action where required.
- Effective supervision of the corporate team, focused on delivering fundraising results according to the work plan
- Promote a “continuous improvement” culture throughout the entire corporate fundraising area and with partners.
- Provide effective leadership, including guidance for the development of an annual work plan focusing on effective resource mobilization against the targets, and timely annual performance appraisals and mid-year reviews.
- Effective monitoring process for assessment, sign-off and approval of existing and new corporate partnerships
- Manage, under the supervision of the FR Chief, the process for the assessment, signoff and approval for all new corporate partnerships.
- Monitoring and tracking all requests from companies or from UNICEF PFP, and elaboration of new corporate proposals.
- Effective cross-functional coordination and collaboration within PFP areas and other Chile CO’s areas with focus on corporate and Major Donors engagement
- Promote and effective team work environment between the corporate team and in coordination with other PFP areas.
- Coordinate the implementations of corporate initiatives through which obtain more pledge donors (corporate databases, client’s databases, pledge donations trough new corporate channels).
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in business administration, marketing, communications, advertising or any other additional training in a related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s progressively responsible relevant work experience in commercial, sales, marketing or fundraising areas.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.