Deadline: 19 February 2018
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Santiago, Chile.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Answer the Country Office Main line, pre-screen incoming calls and use good judgement before transferring to the relevant staff.
- Sort and distribute the incoming correspondence including phone messages, mail, or faxes. Order and monitor office supplies, in addition ensure that printers’ toners and paper drawers are replenish as necessary.
- Create and maintain phone and address lists of government agencies for staff as well as for the staff visiting from HQ
- Create and maintain the Research Center files
- Use Microsoft and other software to assist in the preparation of short documents, memos, letters, email, etc.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree; (Business Administration or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated discretion and good judgment when exposed to confidential and sensitive information.
- English and Spanish language proficiency essential (oral and written).
- Great team player with ability to interact tactfully and effectively with staff at all levels.
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.