Deadline: 21 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Retention Associate in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Retention Associate will perform the following functions:
- Monitor, plans, and provides feedback to the management, of the performance of the retention and cultivation campaigns.
- Undertake diverse types of analysis of the information to improve and ensure campaign goals, fulfillment, and attrition rates.
- Monitor and prepare reports for the supervisor of the agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and accountability for results.
- Research synthesize and compile qualitative and quantitative data and information to facilitate the preparation of reports, objectives, activities, etc.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and monitoring of the retention and cultivation strategy and campaigns calendar, objectives, metrics, databases and KPIs.
- Support the implementation of the Donor Journey to ensure donor retention and value maximization.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary School and technical and/or University level courses in marketing, communication and/or business administration will be an asset.
- At least 6 year’s progressive relevant working experience in customer support, contact center, direct marketing or fundraising areas.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish are required.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Nationality of Chile.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.