Deadline: 8 May 2021
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Colombia.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Sign legal documents on behalf of Global Communities.
- Liaise between Headquarters Senior Program Manager, MELKM team, and local entities’ in-country representatives.
- Communicate with local entities on matters relating to the evaluation and respond to questions, including providing programmatic information on program objectives, technical approach, monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies developed during the course of the program.
- Review deliverables for technical quality, including inception report, templates/instruments used to collect information, and reports.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to HQ-based Senior Program Manager upon review of deliverables.
- Knowledge of Anda program objectives, technical approach and program history.
- Experience with Anda program Monitoring & Evaluation tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Global Communities Monitoring and Evaluation standard procedures.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics, economics or related field.
- At least 15 year’s work experience in overseeing and coordinating monitoring and evaluation systems of development programs.
- Experience in designing and applying analytical tools and methodologies that measure organizational capacities and socioeconomic development.
- Experience in application of quality assurance concepts and mechanisms.
- Knowledge of and experience with rigorous qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various actors.
- Colombia residency required.
- Fluency in Spanish (English not required).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Communities.