The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Community Lead, Business Engagement in Beijing, China.
The Community Lead, Business Engagement will identify and develop new members and partners in the region and work with the Business Engagement team to engage businesses in Forum initiatives, projects and events.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Community Lead, Business Engagement will perform the following functions-
- Act as the primary person to identify and develop long-term, trusted relationships between the Forum and key business leaders in Greater China region.
- Monitor and identify leading-edge, emerging companies and entrepreneurs that can contribute to and engage in the mission of the Forum.
- Develop the Forum’s membership and partnership community in the assigned industries by identifying key potential partners, understanding their strategic interests and priorities, and shaping compelling value propositions.
- Work with other Forum teams to translate the strategic interests of key potential member into tailored partnerships and help the team build engagement plans.
- Act as a trusted adviser for potential companies, guiding them on the Forum’s platform and ensuring that they derive the highest value from their engagement.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business, economics, or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ work experience in a client-facing function with a proven track record in business development and/or sales; solid commercial acumen.
- Ability to work and build long-term, trust-based relationships with C-suite executives.
- Established network of senior professionals in the region.
- Strategic and creative skills in thinking, research, writing and presentation.
- Native Mandarin speaker and proficiency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.