The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Community Specialist, Business Engagement in Beijing, China.
The Community Specialist, Business Engagement will engage Members and Partners in Forum initiatives, projects and events.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Community Specialist, Business Engagement will perform the following functions-
- Act as the primary person to maintain long-term, trusted relationships between the Forum and key business leaders in the Greater China region.
- Build relationships with the Forum’s existing regional business community and shape its yearly engagement in coordination with other Forum teams.
- Understand strategic interests of Members and Partners and translate them into concrete engagement plans, ensuring continuous successful delivery of these plans and maximizing value of engagement.
- Act as a trusted adviser for Members and Partners, guiding them on the Forum’s platform and ensuring that they derive the highest value from their engagement.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business, economics, or a related field.
- At least five years’ work experience in a client-facing function with a proven track record in client management; solid commercial acumen.
- Ability to work and build long-term, trust-based relationships with C-suite executives.
- Established network of senior professionals in the region.
- Strategic and creative skills in thinking, research, writing and presentation.
- Native Mandarin speaker and proficiency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.