Deadline: 12 December 2018
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of MEAL Assistant in Bekaa, Lebanon.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The MEAL Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Organize and conduct monitoring visits with DRC beneficiaries and to DRC program sites.
- Assist the MEAL Manager carry out the daily/weekly/monthly work plan.
- Assist the MEAL Manager with administrative and logistic requirements of the M&E Team.
- Ensure monitoring schedule, data collection targets, and reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Assist with all other duties as required by the MEAL Manager.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience – preferably in social work, community development, non-government, and outreach organizations.
- Experience working with communities, families and individuals with special needs.
- Experience using survey and database software and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a strong team spirit.
- Good knowledge of local context and community in the Bekaa and South areas.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.