Deadline: 30 April 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Manager (Cash Transfers) in Sana’a, Yemen.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Manager (Cash Transfers) will perform the following functions:
- Programme Development and Management
- Rights-Based and Results-Based Programme Management Approach
- Partnership, Coordination and Collaboration
- Optimum Use of Program Funds for cash transfer programme
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines
- Eight years of relevant professional work experience
- Developing country work experience
- Background/familiarity with Emergency and Humanitarian Cash Transfers
- Fluency in English is required
- Fluency in Arabic will be an asset
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.