Deadline: 3 August 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Responsible to Managing Partnership on Project Planning and design
- Support the planning and design of the project which in line with CS4, monitoring and evaluation framework, budget plans, and communications strategy.
- Develop and submit a consolidated detailed implementation plan (DIP) on the basis of the area project specific plans.
- Communicate donor on program planning and budget.
- Liaise closely with project partners consortium and Government stakeholders to develop project planning.
- Conduct partnership selection for situation assessment through issues analysis, capacity/resources, access, opportunity and support.
- Program implementation in line with the project design and planning
- Ensure high quality of project implementation, comply to project design and planning.
- Establish linkage emergency programs with overall program design.
- Monitor, coordinate, and supervise partners and related stakeholders for provision of strategic support services.
- Develop and implement the scaling up strategies as well as sustainability.
- Support M&E team to develop monitoring mechanism, tools of project monitoring.
- Working collaboratively with technical advisor/specialist in CO level for cross-cutting theme such as gender, inclusion, participation, protection.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/others relevant field.
- At least 5 year’s of experience working on project management.
- Experience working with donor i.e European Union, World Bank, USAID and UN agency.
- Master’s in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/others relevant field.
- Over 5 year’s of experience working on project management.
- Experience in working on policy and advocacy project.
- Experience of managing project implementation, delivering on obligations and a good awareness of donor requirements and priorities.
- Experience in capacity building for local CSOs.
- Experience in representational roles.
- Good understanding about DRR/CCA/Resilience concept and practices.
- Experience in working with and managing a team in a consortium.
- Good analytical skill, well informed about methods to capture change/results of project implementation.
- Skill in a diversity of partnerships, NGOs, research and government.
- Demonstrated experience working with governments closely and effectively.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.