Deadline: 3 August 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Responsible to Managing Partnership on Project Planning and design
- Support the planning and design of the project which in line with CS4, monitoring and evaluation framework, budget plans, and communications strategy.
- Develop and submit a consolidated detailed implementation plan (DIP) on the basis of the area project specific plans.
- Communicate donor on program planning and budget.
- Liaise closely with project partners consortium and Government stakeholders to develop project planning.
- Conduct partnership selection for situation assessment through issues analysis, capacity/resources, access, opportunity and support.
- Program implementation in line with the project design and planning
- Ensure high quality of project implementation, comply to project design and planning.
- Establish linkage emergency programs with overall program design.
- Monitor, coordinate, and supervise partners and related stakeholders for provision of strategic support services.
- Develop and implement the scaling up strategies as well as sustainability.
- Support M&E team to develop monitoring mechanism, tools of project monitoring.
- Working collaboratively with technical advisor/specialist in CO level for cross-cutting theme such as gender, inclusion, participation, protection.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/others relevant field.
- At least 5 year’s of experience working on project management.
- Experience working with donor i.e European Union, World Bank, USAID and UN agency.
- Master’s in Social Welfare/Environmental Science/Community Development/others relevant field.
- Over 5 year’s of experience working on project management.
- Experience in working on policy and advocacy project.
- Experience of managing project implementation, delivering on obligations and a good awareness of donor requirements and priorities.
- Experience in capacity building for local CSOs.
- Experience in representational roles.
- Good understanding about DRR/CCA/Resilience concept and practices.
- Experience in working with and managing a team in a consortium.
- Good analytical skill, well informed about methods to capture change/results of project implementation.
- Skill in a diversity of partnerships, NGOs, research and government.
- Demonstrated experience working with governments closely and effectively.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.