Deadline: 30 September 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Assistant in Brazzaville, Congo. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Participate in coordination meetings with implementing partners and local authorities and technical services.
- Ensure that distribution reports are properly completed by partners.
- Regularly prepare food or cash distribution plans and submit to the hierarchy
- Train partners on the distribution of food and cash and on filling out the various distribution reports.
- Contribute to the analysis of variance (Planned vs distributed) at the level of its offices.
- Collaboration with the implementing partners, control the movement of food deliveries to the distribution sites and verify the compliance of the quantities received for the distributions.
- Ensure regular follow-up with the logistics section and the storekeeper on the supply of sites.
Applicant must have:
- High school Diploma, supplemented by additional training in the areas of education, social services, nutrition, agriculture or any related field.
- At least 3 year’s professional experience in the field in a similar position.
- Ability to perform precise and careful work, produced within the deadline and standards.
- Good adaptation in a multicultural environment and good inter-professional relations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.).
- Fluency in the French language both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the English language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.