Deadline: 30 June 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Social Media Officer in Brazzaville, Congo. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Social Media Officer will perform the following functions:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Manage WHO-AFRO’s and the Regional Director’s social-media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms to communicate strategic messaging, advocate with, and influence stakeholders as well as increase outreach with targeted, new audiences.
- Collaborate with other Communications team members, including the supervisor and Editor Writer, to generate material for social media communications.
- Contribute to messaging and positioning of the Organization in written and other products.
- Work with Communications team members on the development and implementation of social media campaigns including guided interaction with followers and other audiences.
- Build the capacity of communications officers in Country Offices in social media outreach through trainings, creating templates and providing shareable content.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, social sciences, development studies or related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in managing social media accounts and communications for an organization or legitimate enterprise.
- Demonstrate capacity in managing social media accounts, sharing knowledge, communicating, and increasing followers.
- Expert knowledge of English and intermediate in French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.