Deadline: 26 November 2019
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Officer in Brazzaville, Congo. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Technical Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review the overall work plan for TDDAP and ACP projects.
- Work with the Units in the HSS Cluster to develop/revise the operational plans.
- Undertake budget management for the specific project funds in the HSS Cluster.
- Track and review technical and financial implementation rates and reporting deadlines in accordance with donors specific reporting schedules and requirements.
- Undertake collaborative activities across the Units in the Cluster, as may be necessary.
- Prepare monthly technical and financial reports.
- Participate in the projects implementation and review meetings.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in health and/or social development.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in Planning, Monitoring/evaluation of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to promote consensus and new approaches.
- Proven presentation skills and the ability to write in a clear and concise manner and give technical advice and guidance taking into consideration the views of multiple stakeholders and partners in resource-limited contexts; Diplomacy, tact and courtesy.
- Expert knowledge of English or French with intermediate knowledge of the other.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.