Deadline: 26 November 2019
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Officer in Brazzaville, Congo. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Technical Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review the overall work plan for TDDAP and ACP projects.
- Work with the Units in the HSS Cluster to develop/revise the operational plans.
- Undertake budget management for the specific project funds in the HSS Cluster.
- Track and review technical and financial implementation rates and reporting deadlines in accordance with donors specific reporting schedules and requirements.
- Undertake collaborative activities across the Units in the Cluster, as may be necessary.
- Prepare monthly technical and financial reports.
- Participate in the projects implementation and review meetings.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in health and/or social development.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in Planning, Monitoring/evaluation of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to promote consensus and new approaches.
- Proven presentation skills and the ability to write in a clear and concise manner and give technical advice and guidance taking into consideration the views of multiple stakeholders and partners in resource-limited contexts; Diplomacy, tact and courtesy.
- Expert knowledge of English or French with intermediate knowledge of the other.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.