Deadline: 20 May 2016
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Change Coordinator in Oxford, United Kingdom.
The Business Change Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring product design reflects business need by collating and acting upon feedback from business areas.
OPM is committed to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve growth and reduce poverty and disadvantage through public policy reform.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Change Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Work closely with prospective end users to align planned initiatives with business need.
- Working closely with the Internal Communications ＆ Employee Engagement Officer, lead on the marketing of improvement initiatives throughout the business.
- Design and deliver training for new processes and systems, particularly SharePoint.
- Collating and responding to feedback regarding the improvement initiatives, ensure that requests for changes are captured and acted upon appropriately.
- Ensure seamless internal and external customer experience during the transition to new processes.
- Report upwards risks identified with roll-out.
- Tracking and reporting on issues relating to business change.
- Track success metrics, monitor change progress as defined by senior management.
Applicants must have-
- Economics, International Development or Social Sciences degree at 2:1 or above.
- Project management qualification.
- Ability to evidence personal impact in delivering business benefits from project outputs.
- Experience of working across the organization with multiple teams/functions.
- Demonstrated change management experience.
- Ability to work with marketing and create best approach engagement strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience of delivering training, presentations, workshops etc.
- Experience of working with SharePoint 2013.
- Strong project skills, MSP would be an advantage.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, with a focus on MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Project and Word.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit OPM.