Deadline: 5 February 2020
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Product Design and Development Officer – Conservation Products in New Delhi, India.
The Product Design and Development Officer – Conservation Products will be responsible for coordinating the product design and development, from conceptualizing the product ranges to delivering them.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Product Design and Development Officer – Conservation Products will perform the following functions-
- Conceptualize the product themes and ranges each year, in keeping with the objective of promoting responsibly sourced environmentally sustainable products and materials.
- Design the products, both directly and in coordination with external designers.
- Coordinate product development in terms of artworks, vendor selection, sampling, cost negotiation and finalizing, reviewing quality and timely deliveries.
- Coordinate and support design and merchandise requirements from state offices as and when required.
- Support the sales team on any customizations requirements for customers.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Design qualifications from NIFT or Pearl Academy (or equivalent).
- Lifestyle products designer with an interest in sustainability and environment.
- Basic knowledge of sustainable materials, sources and vendors.
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and develop designs across product categories (not just apparel).
- Creative (should be able to show some examples of work done previously).
- 1-4 year’s of experience.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website “Design & Development Officer – Conservation Products”, in the subject line.
For more information, please visit WWF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.