Deadline: 26 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Support Officer in Kathmandu, Nepal. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Support Officer will perform the following functions-
- Preparation and maintenance of project files, including internal and external project reports.
- Manage information flows and oversee change controls, risk registers and issue management by establishing document control procedures.
- Manage assigned delivery of work packages and take responsibility for progress.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Project Manager on the implementation progress.
- Advise the Project Manager of any deviations from the plan and update plans.
- Work with Project manager to identify and manage risks.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering, International Relations, Finance).
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years progressive professional experience specifically in the field of Project Management with focus on monitoring, reporting, development and coordination is required.
- Proficiency in English in Nepali is essential.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.