Deadline: 26 June 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Support Officer in Kathmandu, Nepal. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Support Officer will perform the following functions-
- Preparation and maintenance of project files, including internal and external project reports.
- Manage information flows and oversee change controls, risk registers and issue management by establishing document control procedures.
- Manage assigned delivery of work packages and take responsibility for progress.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Project Manager on the implementation progress.
- Advise the Project Manager of any deviations from the plan and update plans.
- Work with Project manager to identify and manage risks.
Applicants must have-
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering, International Relations, Finance).
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years progressive professional experience specifically in the field of Project Management with focus on monitoring, reporting, development and coordination is required.
- Proficiency in English in Nepali is essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.