Deadline: 25 August 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist in Costa Rica.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Develop, monitor, and support an AMELP with a robust theory of change and a results framework.
- Activity leadership, manage performance indicators to measure results, establish baseline measurements, and achieve targets.
- Design and implement a system to identify, analyze, document, and disseminate lessons learned.
- Based on RDAP after action reviews, spearhead collaboration, learning, and adaptation to incorporate lessons learned and track implementation to improve future responses.
- Evaluate RDAP program activities, including training evaluations, to ensure that lessons learned are incorporated, work with the training, exercise, and curriculum design unit to develop a structured continuous learning tool for RDAP trainings beyond post-training surveys.
- Ensure annual work plans are results-based and oversee corresponding M&E activities.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 year’s relevant job experience, including minimum 2 year’s experience in planning, designing, and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) systems for programs or activities related to capacity building, emergency management, disaster risk reduction, or training.
- Experience in the application of a logical framework, other strategic planning approaches, M&E methods, and data/information analysis.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills to maintain strong relationships.
- Strong analytical and writing skills as demonstrated by the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Knowledge of statistical tools is an asset.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English Level 4 minimum required, Level 5 preferred.
- Nationality of Costa Rica.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.