Deadline: 20 November 2021
The African Development Bank (AfDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Assistant in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
AfDB’s mission is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Operations Assistant at will perform the following functions-
- Provide operational support to the Coordinator, covering both lending and non-lending operations.
- Manage the electronic data archiving system of the Jobs Team.
- Manage the division’s database and perform any task related to data entry and analysis as required.
- Coordinate the preparation and monitoring of the annual Work Programme.
- Coordinate the preparation and monitoring of the quarterly mission programme.
- Compile the portfolio database of the division / department (Non-Sovereign Operations, complex projects, trust funds, special initiatives, co-financing).
- Compile and present data on projects (managed by the regional hubs) and trust funds related to the sectors under the division / department.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, in public Administration, Management, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively relevant and practical experience, in an international organization.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with the systems (SAP / BPPS / ATRS / SRAS and TFMS) and Operations Manual of the African Development Bank.
- Ability to work as part of a team and providing support to other team members where needed.
- Professional approach a good grasp of the Bank’s organizational functions and procedures self-control and a commendable personality.
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English or French, with a working knowledge of the other language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit AfDB.