Deadline: 13 October 2021
The African Development Bank (AfDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Transaction Officer in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
AfDB’s mission is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Transaction Officer will perform the following functions:
- Participate in financial due diligence on new products/programmes, conducted by the AIF.
- Provide advisory, restructuring and operational transaction services.
- Structure opinion drafts, present proposed solutions for investments under consideration, clarify the pros and cons of diverse structuring options.
- Coordinate, through written opinions, the drafting and review of finance and project documentation.
- Lead origination support on equity and debt investment operations of private sector and public-private projects, primarily at origination level but also throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinate activities related to the selectivity and arbitration of equity pipeline.
- Supervise asset class business intelligence gathering (market trends, benchmarking, etc.).
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or related areas.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant working experience, in the field of development financing, financial services, resource mobilization, project finance.
- Experience working in developing/emerging market economies.
- Experience working in the Financial sector in Africa and/or specialized experience in similar organization/s would be considered an advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, CPA, CA and CMA would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French, and preferably with a working knowledge of the other language, fluency in Portuguese is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit AfDB.