Deadline: 5 June 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Evidence Base Advisor in Nicosia, Cyprus. The duration of this post is +2 years.
The Evidence Base Advisor will support the Middle East/Eastern European Region (MEER) Evidence Director to lead the development and implementation of an Evidence Base Framework that will allow the capturing, validation and dissemination of robust evidence of impact towards Child Wellbeing outcomes.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evidence Base Advisor will perform the following functions-
- Ensure implementation of MEER Evidence Base framework.
- Work with Regional Ministry Quality Specialist, MEER Sponsorship Transformation Leader and MEER Gender Lead to support National Office to collect, analyze and use the different type of evidence for improved impact and effectiveness.
- Lead Regional Office team to produce semi/annual analysis on MEER Strategy implementation progress.
- Work with Regional Evidence Director, Regional Communications Team and Regional Directors in disseminating relevant evidences to various stakeholders for strategic purpose.
- Work closely with GAM unit to support the best use of evidence and quality of grant acquisition.
- Provide technical support to DLI team in designing the Research and Development framework for various regional aligned projects, defining relevant type of data to be collected at various project cycles, and qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Work with Field Support Directors in disseminating learning for program enhancement, and the development of effective programming models of different Learning Hub for program scale up and resources mobilization.
Applicants must have-
- Masters degree in Development Economics/International Development/Social Science with expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodology, operations research, research methodology.
- Direct experience of leading research and evaluation in various development sectors.
- Experience in translating technical materials into user-friendly tools and guidance for field programming staff to collect and analyze agreed evidences.
- Research experience, ability to synthesize and create reports for management, ability to coach others in applying good research methodology – Preferred.
- Experience in leading research and evaluation in different institutions (donors, government, international NGOs or independent consultants) in Middle East and Eastern Europe Region – Preferred.
- Nationality of Cyprus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.