ATADeadline: 15 July 2020
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data Analyst, Digital Assistance Services in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 5 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Data Analyst, Digital Assistance Services will perform the following functions:
- For the beneficiary and transfer management domains, determine Country Office information needs and identify Business Intelligence requirements (BI), provide input and manage the evolution of the current set of standard SCOPE BI country office dashboards for the region.
- For SCOPE managed Cash Based Transfers reconciliation processes, design, develop and manage the evolution of the standard reconciliation reports and delivery this as part of SCOPE BI.
- For SCOPE implementations in the region, serve as the focal point for geographic data improvements in collaboration with OSE geo-data master data owner.
- Document standard operating procedures as required.
- Through the analytics team in HQ, provide input to Service Management branch (TECM) to improve data warehouse capacity, configuration, security and capability.
- Assess, verify and monitor the structure, accuracy and quality of SCOPE BI data.
- Work with SCOPE Product Development team to ensure data integrity of the SCOPE computing environment.
- Engage and support data improvement programmes within the TEC Division, such as the Data Warehouse or Reporting Tool POC, systems security and systems environment improvements.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, Statistics, Information Management or another relevant field.
- Minimum 3 year’s or more of relevant progressive work experience in design and development of information management and database solutions, data product or solution development or data analysis.
- Experience in information management, information systems, web management, data management, GIS mapping, data visualization or project management would be an asset.
- Experience working with teams and team processes.
- Requirements engineering, ability to use front-end analytics tools (SAP BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong writing skills and ability to deliver presentations to multiple stakeholder groups in clear and concise business language.
- Showcase strong problem solving, analytical, and client-facing skills.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-ethic environments.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.