Deadline: 14 April 2016
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data & Information Analyst in Erbil, Iraq.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Data & Information Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Facilitate data collection through the REMO (remote Monitoring of Humanitarian Needs in Hard to reach areas).
- Monitor current and future humanitarian needs and gaps in areas relevant to NRC programming.
- Produce analytical products based on:
- Information generated through the REMO.
- Relevant information from other sources, including (I)NGOs, UN and media
- Adapt the REMO methodology as required.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to obtain relevant information and analysis.
- Facilitate joint analysis with internal and external actors to improve understanding of the humanitarian situation.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant university degree or higher education, preferably in management, social sciences or international development.
- 2 years of experience with analysis of data or program management in humanitarian contexts.
- Experience in analyzing qualitative data for humanitarian purposes.
- Experience with GIS and mapping.
- Experience in assessment of needs, with knowledge.
- Very strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.