Deadline: 30 June 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program and Data Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Program and Data Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support implementation of National Childhood Cancer Control Program (NCCCP) including Childhood Cancer Initiatives (CCI) in the following activities:
- Assist program officer to develop detail project implementation plan of National Childhood Cancer Control activities including CCI Project activities.
- Support organizing and operation of event/activity/workshop/meeting.
- Assist to develop activity reports including financial report as needed.
- Assist in logistic and supply management of medicines and supplies at implementing facilities and its network sites.
- Perform routine data entry and of research projects.
- Perform translation of English into Burmese and vise-visa.
- Provide necessary administrative assistance for implementation of childhood cancer initiative project activities
- Conduct office work and other duties as assigned by the NCCCP Program manager and National Program Coordinator.
- Submit assignment report at the end of assignment.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education or equivalent professional training
- University Degree in Computer or relevant certificate for word processing, data management and logistics management.
- 3-year’s of relevant experiences including excellent skills in data management.
- Good track records of at least 3 year’s in Public Health and field experience in Non-communicable diseases or cancer programme.
- Working experience with MoHS, UN, International/Local NGOs will be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Myanmar languages (spoken and written).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.