Deadline: 31 December 2016
Landesa is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Manager in Lucknow, India.
The Programme Manager will be responsible to strengthen the research function by continuously evaluating and reporting on its methodology, practices and appropriately disseminating results.
Landesa works to secure land rights for millions of the world’s poorest, mostly rural women and men to provide opportunity and promote social justice.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead on specific research projects and/or research components consistent with RDI’s strategic objectives.
- Design research proposals, tools and techniques and its administration, monitoring and quality control.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- To supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data.
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant Project Manager and Partners.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team.
- Responsible for dissemination of project and research findings in various forms and forums.
- Design ways and methods to integrate research findings and learning into other programmes.
Applicants must have-
- Post Graduate or professional degree in a relevant field (social science, rural development and management, etc.).
- Special diploma or formal training in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Minimum 7 years of research and data management related work experience is essential.
- Additional experience on policy advocacy and land programme implementation is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of research methodology, various research tools and techniques including use of logic model.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
- High level of comfort and efficiency in using excel and other statistical softwares.
- Ability to define objectives, develop and manage budgets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with range of people at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and writing and proficiency in English and Hindi.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Landesa.