Deadline: 26 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Cluster Coordinator in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Cluster Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Coordination of humanitarian education actors in DRC.
- Need analysis, planning and strategy development.
- Application of standards, monitoring and reporting.
- Advocacy and resource mobilization.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, economics, or Social Sciences fields relevant to international development.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in education programme planning and/or education coordination emergency contexts.
- Experience working in complex crises and fragile states desirable.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Strong analytical, organizational and writing skills required.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.