Deadline: 21 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Coordination and Reporting
- Quality assurance of the project implementation and reporting is ensured.
- Partnerships development, follow up and documentation
- Development and negotiations of PCAS, TORs for individual and institutional consultations.
- Monitoring of project implementation
- Effective implementation of the project in all the country, and particularly for the provinces of focus, is done remotely and through field missions.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in education, economics, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 8 year’s relevant professional experience in education programme management, monitoring and evaluation or in a related field.
- Proven Experience of program and budget management and analysis.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools and systems.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.