Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Manager in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Finance Manager will design, implement, and supervise adherence to financial policy, budgets, and internal control measures in compliance with Creative and USAID policies.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop and implement financial and personnel procedures in compliance with Creative and USAID politics.
- Manage payroll.
- Draft periodic and annual reports on financial status of project expenses and budget information.
- Support the development of documentation and written materials relating to the project.
- Respond to inquiries on the status of financial information.
- Track the transfer of funds between headquarters and the field offices.
- Manage accounting and finance records of in-country expenses.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in administrative and finance management of complex, development programs, developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrable financial management experience on USAID contracts, including USAID policy, procedures, and reporting requirements, experience managing USAID-funded grants programs, and experience in field based accounting.
- Experience with computerized accounting.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written English and communication skills.
- Fluency in French is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.