Deadline: 12 September 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Management Support Senior Officer inKinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Management Support Senior Officer will perform the following functions:
- Programme development, planning and coordination.
- Development and follow up of resource mobilization opportunities.
- Programme management support.
- Stakeholder coordination, representation, and inter-agency collaboration.
- Knowledge management and document management.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) 2 year’s relevant experience is required.
- University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) 4 year’s relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in programme, project management or business administration.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Fluency in English and French (reading, writing and speaking) is required.
- Knowledge of other UN official language is desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.