Deadline: 29 June 2016
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Vision Officer in Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Vision Officer will ensure that all relevant transactions in VISION are made in accordance with the applicable requirements and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP).
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Vision Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide relevant technical support for the efficient and effective management of all transactions VISION for the office.
- Provide accurate and consistent interpretation and ensure the implementation of procedures implemented in VISION to support the effective functioning of the office.
- Recommend improvements to standard operating procedures for more efficient operation.
- Ensure that the BCV provides timely, accurate operations, proactive and customer focused.
- Develop a team culture that embodies customer-oriented service.
- Ensure that all transactions are conducted in a timely, with relevant responses to sections / units.
- Provide reports and general documentation of the transactions in the BCV.
- Ensure spot checks in the Land offices to ensure compliance with all operational systems and procedures.
- Develop, implement and improve learning and development of staff for efficient operations in the Vision of transactions and capacity building.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Accounting, Management/Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management or member of a recognized professional accounting body.
- 1 year of relevant professional work experience.
- National work experience and international office management, finance, accounting, IT, human resources, procurement and administrative and/or other related fields.
- Experience working in duty stations in emergencies.
- Experience working with SAP / Vision.
- Fluency in French and have knowledge in English for work.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.