Deadline: 7 July 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Audit and Investigations Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Audit and Investigations Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support the Investigation Unit:
- Provide support in coordinating all aspects of UNOPS cases and ensure appropriate steps are taken in a timely fashion this also includes the management of the case system.
- Generate reports, statistics from databases and provide substantive support to IAIG in preparing progress and annual reports.
- Support the Internal Audit Unit:
- Assist in audit planning i.e. background research, data collection, analysis and support the audit team as required.
- Assist in the audit review of identified samples and coordinate communication with the field.
- Logistics and Administrative support to internal audit and investigations team:
- Logistical arrangement for audit and investigations missions Preparing travel authorizations, bookings, logistical arrangements, and managing the related records and documentation.
- Recording and Monitoring of IAIG retainers contracts.
Applicants must have:
Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the areas of law, accounting, criminal justice, business or public administration, or other relevant areas will be considered a strong asset.
- At least 2 year’s relevant administrative experience in the field of investigation, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field, is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of Google Workspace tools and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of a second UN working language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.