Deadline: 20 August 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Ethics & Compliance Specialist in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Ethics & Compliance Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Ethics and compliance management and advice
- Triage of the Ethics Helpline ensuring that concerns are effectively managed by the ECO team and that all cases are addressed in a timely, accurate, constructive and professional manner.
- Stakeholder engagement, communications and training
- Day to day management of the stakeholder engagement plan to ensure that all stakeholders receive regular updates and engagement.
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Support the exchange of lessons learnt and best practice for compliance management related topics, between different functions within UNOPS.
- Contribute to the implementation of programs and activities that are part of UNOPS Knowledge Management strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as law, criminology, relevant social sciences, relevant humanities, business administration, psychology, corporate ethics or related field is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an additional 2 year’s relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- Secondary school diploma with an additional 6 year’s relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in ethics and compliance is required.
- Experience in compliance management with an international organization with a global reach would be an asset.
- Experience of working in an in house ethics function would be an asset.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in another UN official language, in particular French or Spanish would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.