Deadline: 25 October 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Specialist – Planning and Budgeting in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance Specialist – Planning and Budgeting will perform the following functions:
- Financial planning
- Provide input and advice on the organization-wide processes for budgeting, forecasting, target setting, and resource allocation.
- Corporate advisory
- Support and assist the Head of Unit – Financial Planning and Budgeting and the Deputy CFO by advising on the development of financial and non-financial KPI’s.
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Contribute to the development of internal capacity across the organization in terms of financial planning.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or other related financial field is required.
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or other related financial field and 2 additional year’s relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in financial planning in a large international organisation or business corporation is required.
- Some experience in UN system organizations an asset.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.