Deadline: 8 January 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Specialist – Talent Outreach in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Specialist – Talent Outreach will perform the following functions-
- Drive and initiate recruitment outreach activities, to improve the quality of applications and their diversity.
- Contribute to source diverse talent on short and medium outlook for senior and positions which are difficult to fill.
- Implement strategic sourcing strategies for senior leadership and business critical roles across the organisation.
- Contribute to develop an employer branding strategy to position UNOPS as international and inclusive employer of choice in particular among underrepresented groups.
- Contribute to develop the digital talent attraction strategy (i.e.:LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram,)
- Contribute to develop innovative recruitment campaigns including media, print, web/online content and event promotion.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as strategic talent management, diversity & inclusion teams as well as with corporate communication to contribute to meet organisational priorities.
- Design, implement and manage employee advocacy programme (i.e.: talent recruitment ambassadors programme)
- Develop and implement training for personnel, in particular for UNOPS leadership and management, on the use of social medial and relevant networks to attract diverse talent
- Contribute to develop communication materials and training to brand UNOPS as employer of choice at various networking and industry events
- Ensure the development of national capacity of HR colleagues on recruitment outreach.
- Contribute to set a school engagement and job fairs go-to-market strategy and other appropriate channels.
- Contribute to the development of trainings on employer branding for units / field offices and support their implementation.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- An advanced degree in Communication, Human Resources, Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Marketing, or other related field would be desirable.
- Alternatively, a combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience, may be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in employer branding and/or talent attraction is required.
- Experience in employer branding initiative including diversity and inclusion is required. (i.e.:diaspora, gender, disabilities, etc)
- Experience in working on employee engagement programme is required.
- International experience and /or work experience in the development sector is required.
- Asian market knowledge on talent attraction is considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.