Deadline: 23 May 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative, procedural and operational support to the efficient implementation of a broad range of Human Resources functions for all categories of staff in his/her office.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Drafts vacancy announcements for positions within his/her office for review by supervisor to help attract ideal candidates.
- Ensures timely and efficient screening of applications for minimum eligibility, taking into account qualifications, competencies, and post requirements.
- Supports the process of managing tests, shortlisting and interviewing of candidates.
- Liaises with candidates in the various stages of the recruitment process.
- Provide client service support to colleagues in the area of onboarding, contract administration and time management in accordance with UNICEF rules and regulations, by ensuring all relevant forms are completed by staff and data is entered into relevant systems.
- In consultation with supervisor, analyze, research, verify, and compile data and information on cases that do not conform to UN or UNICEF’s HR Rules & Regulations, to support consistent and equitable application of decisions and implementation of agreed upon action.
- In consultation with supervisor, analyze research and verify information for the purpose of responding to staff queries on areas related to staff rules, benefits and entitlements and general enquiries.
- Administer off-boarding arrangements for international and local staff and conduct exit interviews.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, with additional HR certification as an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources in the area of recruitment and client services.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience in an international setting is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.