Deadline: 10 February 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Senior Officer – Policy and Compliance in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Senior Officer – Policy and Compliance will perform the following functions:
- Provide HR policy advice and improve HR policies, practices, systems and tools.
- Conduct HR compliance review.
- Support the Senior HR Manager – Policy and Compliance with coordinating UNOPS activities regarding
- Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
- Reporting, strategic input and action plan development.
- HR project management and HR technical support to PCG.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in HR, business administration, public administration, Law or related field.
- 2 year’s of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR advisory services and/or managing HR processes or operations.
- Of which, 1 year of experience drafting complex HR documents such as policies, audit reports on HR matters, technical correspondence, speeches, communication briefs, etc.
- Experience working within the UN system, international organizations or similar institutions is a distinct asset.
- Familiarity with interpretation and application of UN, UNOPS, or UN Funds and Programmed HR regulations, rules and policies, is highly desirable.
- Field experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and inspire.
- Strong demonstrated experience conveying complex messages orally and in writing to a broad range of audiences.
- Analytical, innovative and proactive, with advanced interviewing/information elicitation skills.
- Full working knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.