Deadline: 10 October 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Internal Auditor in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Internal Auditor will perform the following functions:
- Internal Audit work on organizational units and/or processes:
- Prepare risk-based audit plans/programmes.
- Data analytics:
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Continuous Auditing and Data Analytics Exercises, as well as conducting periodic engagements with business units by employing assigned data analytics tests.
- Project Audit work:
- Review project agreements with regard to audit clauses and proposed project audit terms of references for the areas assigned to him/her.
- General Contributions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the status of audit recommendations and appraises adequacy of action taken thereon by management.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or equivalent) in accounting, audit, business or public administration, economics, commerce or related field is required.
- University Degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in combination with professional audit certification and 2 additional year’s relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced University Degree.
- Professional certification in the related field such as Chartered Accountant (CA),
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or equivalent is highly desired.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience in internal/external audit is required;
- Experience in administration, finance and accounting, procurement, HR is an asset.
- Knowledge of IPSAS or other internationally recognized accounting standards is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to use at least one of the following tools is highly desirable:
- Fluency in English with proven ability to express well verbally and in writing is required.
- Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.