Deadline: 19 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Review, evaluate, and analyse as necessary the incoming supply requisitions and requests to ensure quality and adequacy of information, specifications, appropriateness of requests, quantities, shipment, delivery dates, and budgets.
- Collaboration with the concerned partners prepare and draft price and cost estimates for the PS transaction including freight.
- Review material specifications and requirements with customers, countries, the Technical counterparts and Quality Assurance Centre to ensure completeness and appropriateness.
- Ensure that customers’ claims/complaints are processed in collaboration with Shipping and Quality Assurance Centre.
- Prepare sales orders, monitor and follows up on progress of sales orders to ensure that commitments entered into are met.
- Draft, prepare, and provide advice as applicable to the international tender invitations.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education with additional training in Business.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant working experience, preferably in a procurement function, from an administrative function in a commercial working environment.
- Nationality of Denmark.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in an additional UN language (Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.