Deadline: 27 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Associate in Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Associate will perform the following functions:
- Assist in preparation of comprehensive forecast exercise to secure a sustained and uninterrupted supply.
- Review and evaluate incoming supply requisitions and requests to ensure quality and adequacy of information, specifications, appropriateness of requests, quantities, shipment, delivery dates, budgets.
- Prepare and draft price and cost estimates for PS transaction including freight.
- Review material specifications and requirements with customers, countries, the Technical counterparts and Quality Assurance Centre to ensure completeness and appropriateness.
- Ensure that customers’ claims/complaints are processed in collaboration with Shipping and Quality Assurance Centre.
- Monitor and follows up on progress of sales orders to ensure that commitments entered into are met.
- Monitor warehouse stock levels and in consultation with WIMC issues replenishment orders.
- Draft and prepare international tender invitations.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education.
- Technical or University level courses in business related subjects.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant working experience, preferably in a procurement function in a commercial fast-paced working environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, Word, Excel and Power point.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor the effective implementation of procurement activities.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in an additional UN language (Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.