Deadline: 5 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Networking and Partnership for Global Strategies
- Engage with relevant external partners (Health, WASH, Education, CERP) to develop UNICEF global solarization strategy and ensure that the supply components of the strategy is prioritized and built on synergies with partners and based on the country experiences and needs.
- Technical guidance and operationalization of strategies
- Lead development and formulation of procurement strategies including through global partnerships and mobilization of industry consultations.
- Responsible for leading a smaller group of professionals and support staff.
- Establish work plans and priorities, monitor achievements, and evaluates performance of staff.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree) in business administration, Commerce or law or technical field required.
- Minimum 8 year’s relevant and progressively responsible professional experience including at least 3 year’s at the international level is required.
- Experience in commercial activities with the public or private sector in developing and industrialized countries is required.
- Experience in analytical work and negotiations is required.
- Experience in project management is required.
- Knowledge of worldwide procurement, contract negotiations and administration is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in other UN language would be beneficial.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.