Deadline: 2 December 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Reports Specialist in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Reports Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support senior contract manager in developing Standard Operating Procedures to streamline procurement processes under COVAX facility.
- Responsible for the initial review and drafting of the relevant reports and briefing notes, when needed.
- Support the establishment of Term Sheets based on the Advance Purchase Commitments against which Self Procuring participants of the COVAX facility can refer for their own procurement processes.
- Support senior contract manager in monitoring the drawdown of the Advance Purchase Commitments entered into by GAVI for the COVAX facility.
- Support reporting requirements and ad hoc requests related to the COVAX Facility and other related areas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor to ensure the success of the team, including guiding, training, and coaching short-term staff, including interns and consultants, as needed.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields international relations, political science, communications, international development, law, business studies, supply management or another relevant technical field.
- University Degree (Bachelor’s) in a relevant technical field (as identified above), in conjunction with 7 year’s of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced University Degree.
- 5 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following areas public affairs, program management, supply management, resource mobilization, external relations, or other relevant area.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.